INTEGRATED END-TO-END DATA LAKE SOLUTION

Click to enlarge

STORE

  • Store and search any kind of data, transactions or documents, files…
     
  • Real-time view of data
     
  • Any volume
     
  • Internal or public sources
     
  • Adapts very easily to model updates
     
  • Golden copy, Audit trail

 

ANALYZE

  • Build multi-source reports
     
  • Real-time alerting
     
  • Drag-and-drop interfaces
     
  • Customizable web dashboards
     
  • PDF, CSV, Excel exports

 


Aggregate, Store in original format,
Clean & Enrich, Analyze

Based on a « schema-on-read » philosophy, Scaled Risk’s data lake removes 80% of all data cleaning, preparation and reconciliation tasks, letting the remaining 20% into the hands of business users. No code, no complex querying – just results. 

Click to enlarge

  1. Connection and import of streams and files of heterogeneous data

  2. "Data is indexed and stored « As Is », in its original state, with its original model. Everything can be explored with a, google- like search engine.

  3. Business users identify relevant data sources and reconcile selected parts they need on-the- fly. 

  4. Users build multi-source reports in minutes even with millions of points, thanks to Scaled Risk’s In-Memory OLAP Cube 

Start a free trial  >